17 May 2009

3D Project

Hello, I apologise for not blogging last week. My little Brittany has been sick for 6 days, and I have done piles of washing! Brittany is now well again, and I just love seeing her smile again.

Today I went over to Meegan's house and had a lovely few hours with Meegan, Louise and Maree. We enjoyed stamping, coffee and chocolate. Meegan showed us how to make these cute little Flower Pot Slide cards. I have used Really Rust, Whisper White cardstock, stamped with Eastern Bloom stamp set in Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue, Old Olive cardstock punched from 5 Petal Flower punch for leaves, Scallp Edge punch, Old Olive 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, also used dimensionals to pop flowers and just a little stampin' glitter and 2-way glue.


It was so nice to go to Meegan's house and have everything organised for me. Usually, it is me preparing stamp projects for my team Credere Stampers. It was so nice to be the guest after a very busy week of domestic duties ..... with love of course! Thank you Meegan, much appreciated.


Cheers for now,


love Sharon xo





No comments: