31 May 2009

Fifth Avenue Floral

Hello everyone,

This is the card I have created for the May 2009 Swap, using new stamp set Fifth Avenue Floral. I won for this stamp set at Convention in Prize Patrol - how lucky am I. Just ask me, I will tell you over and over again, I was so excited to win this stamp set, which was on my wish list. I loved it so much, I promplty purchased the beautiful matching umbrella. Yes, addicted to SU and all the lovely products. The DSP that I have used are Urban Garden and Bella Rose. The cardstock is Kiwi Kiss, Not Quite Navy and Very Vanilla. I have also used the beautiful little stamp from the Best Yet Level 1 Hostess Set. I have used the Oval punch and Scallop Edge punch. Of course, I have used 2-way glue + glitter, which I seem to use in every project!

Cheers for now. Leave a comment, I would love to hear from you. Sharon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Shaz, love the card,
quick message from Shannon West. She gave me Linda's contact info. her blog is http://lifewithlindalou.blogspot.com/ give me an email and I'll pass on her email addy for you. cheers
Julie/ my blog http://9-2-midnight.blogspot.com/